DONATIONS AND DEDICATIONS TO TEMPLE SHALOM
Dedication donations to Temple Shalom can be made in several ways.
1. DEDICATE A HIGH HOLY DAY PRAYER BOOK in honor of, or in memory of, a person or event. The cost is $50.00 and a Dedication placard will be placed in the front of the prayer book. Please let us know the inscription you prefer.
2. MEMORIAL BOARD PLAQUES will be permanently placed on our memorial board and the yahrzeit of each person on the board is remembered during Shabbat service(s) every year. The cost is $200.00 per plaque. Memorial board plaques are ordered and take at least six weeks to be completed. Please provide the name on the plaque and the English date of death (we will convert it to the Hebrew date).
3. TREE OF LIFE PLAQUES (LEAF) to commemorate a happy life occasion and are the memory board of Temple Shalom. Each small plaque (leaf) is $50.00 and large is $75.00. It takes approximately one week to process and engrave. Commemorate special events such as birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, grandchildren events, and any other life events we all love to celebrate. Please provide the inscription you prefer.
4. HIGH HOLIDAY DONATION is a great way to make an annual donation to Temple Shalom.
5. CHAI CLUB OF TEMPLE SHALOM is a unique way to support Temple Shalom with a donation of $18 per month per individual. The club is open to everyone. This can be set up on a monthly pay basis or $216.00 per year. There are no club meetings or responsibilities.
PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE VIA CHECK, MAILED TO:
TEMPLE SHALOM, PO BOX 51034, MYRTLE BEACH, SC 29579
OR YOU CAN USE PAYPAL - SEND TO: TempleShalomTreasurer@gmail.com